Vacancy Skilled Database Developer
If you can answer 'yes' to at least 4 out of the following 6 questions? Then you don't even have to read the job description below! Apply now and before you know it, you are doing business with F1 karting tracks.
- Do you have a passion for software and IT?
- Do you know everything about databases and can you handle working with Firebird?
- Do you want to work in an international environment and do you enjoy traveling?
- Do you not mind working on weekends occasionally?
- Do you feel responsible for getting good results when you start a project?
- Are you as FNIPP as we are? (Flexible, No-nonsense, Innovative, Problem solving, Passionate)
- You monitor and improve our database
- You take part in international sprints to support the development team
- Firebird and MS-SQL are your target platforms
- You hold a Bachelor's degree or equivalent through experience
- You have the necessary programming skills
- A great interest in database development is more important than a lot of experience
- You have a decent level of English (the official language in our company)
- You are flexible (traveling, weekend and evening work)
- We are a rapidly growing SME with international activities and a technically advanced product
- At SMS-Timing you get the best of both worlds: an international experience with lots of travel opportunities but a family atmosphere because it's still a small company
- Be prepared to be challenged to ping pong competitions or karting races, have your croque monsieurs stolen and lots of silly jokes
- There are a lot of opportunities to be found at SMS-Timing and you get a serious amount of autonomy and responsibilities
- You receive a competitive salary package in line with your experience and supplemented with meal vouchers, internet, PC, mobile phone and reimbursements for when you go abroad
- We immediately provide you with a full-time contract of indefinite duration