Vacancy Support Engineer
If you can answer 'yes' to at least 4 out of the following 6 questions? Then you don't even have to read the job description below! Apply now and before you know it, you are doing business with F1 karting tracks.
- Do you have a passion for software and IT?
- Are you driven to satisfy / keep customers happy?
- Do you want to work in an international environment and do you enjoy traveling?
- Do you speak English and French or German?
- Do you not mind working on weekends occasionally?
- Are you as FNIPP as we are? (Flexible, No-nonsense, Innovative, Problem solving, Passionate)
- You are responsible for helping, supporting and educating customers - both on the phone and on location -
- You ensure an active follow-up of customers on how they use our software and services and provide them with improvements
- You travel to install software on site and provide training to our customers
- You hold a Bachelor's degree or equivalent through experience
- You are in possession of a full drivers license
- You are able to speak English and French or German
- You are flexible (traveling, weekend and evening work)
- You will find yourself in a rapidly growing SME with international activities and a technically advanced product
- You are part of an enthusiastic team. Playing ping pong, going karting or having a drink together are not exceptional events
- You can count on a serious amount of autonomy and responsibilities
- You receive a competitive salary package in line with your experience and supplemented with meal vouchers, internet, PC, mobile phone and reimbursements for when you go abroad
- We immediately provide you with a full-time contract of indefinite duration
- Our senior support engineers provide on-the-job training