Do you want to help us grow?
Do you have what it take to understand our clients and prospects needs?
Do you like to provide them with the best solution to grow their businesses?
Do you have the interest to work in the international leisure industry?
We are looking for a: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Yes, we might just be looking for you. We are young, international and growing. Our software and our services have proven their value to more than 300 clients in more than 70 countries worldwide. We are market-leading in our segment and there is a blue ocean to conquer. The ambition is high – doubling to tripling the company in the next years. We need your help with the Belgian, Dutch, UK and Scandinavian markets.
Business & Marketing Improvement NV, in Geel Belgium, is a successful SaaS (Software as a Service) supplier in the leisure industry. Over the past 20 years, the company has acquired a leading position within the karting and entertainment industry. Their brand SMS-Timing (www.sms-timing.com) has been recognized as the best-in-class solution for Karting centres worldwide. Its all-in-one software helps these centres to optimize their full operational flow from registration, booking, scheduling, selling, self-service, managing and reporting. By capturing all relevant visitor data, enriching these with event, activity and spending data, it provides an optimal CRM fundament for marketing segmentation and automation. The added value of the software and services to the centres is very significant, both on cost and top-line level.
The business is evolving fast with leisure centres evolving into multi-activity centres and single venues being consolidated in groups and franchises. The software and services are well-positioned to serve other activities beyond karting in the family entertainment area. In order to support this move, the company has launched a new brand and proposition: BMI Leisure (www.bmileisure.com). The company has recently won two major accounts of 36 (karting originated multi activity) and 18 (trampoline park) venues respectively.
- Define the market strategy for your markets
- Identify and nurture new leads
- Consultative selling to prospects in the leisure industry
- Demonstrate added value on an operational, commercial and financial level
- Account management of the existing base, including up- and cross-selling
- Provide input on the product roadmap
- Closely cooperate with your international sales and technical colleagues
What we would like you to bring
- Strong personal drive
- Clear interest or experience in the international leisure industry
- Willingness to travel, flexibility in hours and location
- Great relationship skills and network to prove that
- Professional knowledge of English and Dutch, additional languages are a plus
- Minimum bachelor degree level, by education or experience
- Preferably living in Belgium or the south of the Netherlands
What we can offer
- The challenging and inspiring environment within the leisure industry space
- Highly motivated team in a growing international organisation
- Innovative product, software and services
- We encourage self-expression, ownership and self-development
- All other things to get out of bed motivated day after day including appropriate compensation