If you can answer 'yes' to at least 4 out of the following 6 questions, then you don't even have to read the job description below! Apply now and before you know it, you are doing business with F1 karting tracks.
- Are you an administrative superhero?
- Do you speak English fluently and preferably another language?
- Do you breathe order, organization, planning, and structure?
- Do you want to work in an international environment and do you enjoy traveling?
- Do you feel responsible for getting good results when you start a project?
- Are you as FNIPP as we are? (Flexible, No-nonsense, Innovative, Problem solving, Passionate)
- Track customer relations and maintain them both by telephone and by mail
- Prepare and send invoices
- Keep our CRM system up to date
- Create and report sales reports
- Possibility to grow to a sales representative
- We are a rapidly growing SME with international activities and a technically advanced product
- At SMS-Timing you get the best of both worlds: an international experience with lots of travel opportunities but a family atmosphere because it's still a small company
- Be prepared to be challenged to ping pong competitions or karting races, have your croque monsieurs stolen, and lots of silly jokes
- There are a lot of opportunities to be found at SMS-Timing and you get a serious amount of autonomy and responsibilities
- You receive a competitive salary package in line with your experience and supplemented with meal vouchers, internet, PC, mobile phone, and reimbursements for when you go abroad
- We immediately provide you with a full-time contract of indefinite duration