If you can answer 'yes' to at least 4 out of the following 6 questions, then you don't even have to read the job description below! Apply now and before you know it, you are doing business with F1 karting tracks.
- Are you interested in sales?
- Do you want to work in an international environment, and do you enjoy traveling?
- Do you speak a foreign language besides Dutch and English? (Italian, Arabic, Chinese, Russian, .)
- Do you not mind working on weekends occasionally?
- Do you feel responsible for getting good results when you start a project?
- Are you as FNIPP as we are? (Flexible, No-nonsense, Innovative, Problem solving, Passionate)
- You are responsible for the development and the follow-up of a customer/prospect base - both by telephone and on the spot - of karting race tracks
- You ensure a good relationship with both existing and new customers
- You set up market strategies in collaboration with the Sales Representatives
- You start as general support for the entire team but there is room to grow to account manager for a specific region
- Exchanging market information and keeping the sales team and the other departments up to date via, among other things, weekly reports
- You have obtained a minimum a bachelor degree
- You have already had a first work experience
- You are in possession of a full drivers license
- You speak English (the official language in our company) and preferably another foreign language
- You are flexible (traveling, weekend and evening work)
- You will find yourself in a rapidly growing SME with international activities and a technically advanced product
- You are part of an enthusiastic team. Playing ping pong, going karting, or having a drink together are not exceptional events
- You can count on a serious amount of autonomy and responsibilities
- You receive a competitive salary package in line with your experience and supplemented with meal vouchers, internet, PC, mobile phone, and reimbursements for when you go abroad
- We immediately provide you with a full-time contract of indefinite duration
- Our senior sales representatives provide on-the-job training