If you can answer 'yes' to at least 4 out of the following 6 questions, then you don't even have to read the job description below! Apply now and before you know it, you are doing business with F1 karting tracks.
- Do you have a passion for software and IT?
- Do you have a good understanding of users, developers, technology and tools?
- Do you want to work in an international environment and do you enjoy traveling?
- Do you not mind working on weekends occasionally?
- Do you feel responsible for getting good results when you start a project?
- Are you as FNIPP as we are? (Flexible, No-nonsense, Innovative, Problem solving, Passionate)
- You are responsible for the UX / UI of all our software products
- You are the bridge between sales, design and development departments
- You take part in international sprints to support the development team
- You hold a Bachelor's degree or equivalent through experience
- You are a tech savvy UX / UI designer
- You have a good level of English (the working language in our company)
- You are flexible (traveling, weekend and evening work)
- We are a rapidly growing SME with international activities and a technically advanced product
- At SMS-Timing you get the best of both worlds: an international experience with lots of travel opportunities but a family atmosphere because it's still a small company
- Be prepared to be challenged to ping pong competitions or karting races, have your croque monsieurs stolen and lots of silly jokes
- There are a lot of opportunities to be found at SMS-Timing and you get a serious amount of autonomy and responsibilities
- You receive a competitive salary package in line with your experience and supplemented with meal vouchers, internet, PC, mobile phone and reimbursements for when you go abroad
- We immediately provide you with a full-time contract of indefinite duration