We are currently looking for an enthusiastic colleague who will be our expert when it comes to French-speaking regions and the French language in general. A colleague who can create long-term relationships with our existing and future French-speaking clients.
Being a sales representative you will actively search for new opportunities, whilst keeping our longtime customers happy. You plan your own time and ensure that travel is prepared efficiently to facilitate as many effective contacts as possible. Your own personal touch is very similar to the region for which you are responsible. After all, every region is characterized by its own culture and customs.
There is one constant: our business is one of the relationships. Customers must be able to regard you as a confidential adviser.
Check out the following questions. If you answer "yes" to most of them then you are likely a good match for our team!
- Are you interested in sales?
- Do you want to work in an international environment and do you enjoy traveling?
- Do you speak a foreign language besides French and English? (Italian, Arabic, Chinese, Russian, .)
- Do you not mind working on weekends occasionally?
- Do you feel responsible for getting good results when you start a project?
- Are you as FNIPP as we are? (Flexible, No-nonsense, Innovative, Problem solving, Passionate)
- You are responsible for the development and the follow-up of a customer/prospect base- both by telephone and on the spot- of karting race tracks
- You ensure a good relationship with both existing and new customers
- You set up market strategies in collaboration with the other Sales Representatives
- You exchange market information and keep the sales team and the other departments up to date via, among other things, weekly reports
- You have obtained a minimum a bachelor degree
- You have already had a first work experience
- You are in possession of a full drivers license
- You speak French and English (the official language in our company) fluently
- You are flexible (traveling, weekend and evening work)
- You will find yourself in a rapidly growing SME with international activities and a technically advanced product
- You are part of an enthusiastic team. Playing ping pong, going karting, or having a drink together are not exceptional events
- You can count on a serious amount of autonomy and responsibilities
- You receive a competitive salary package in line with your experience and supplemented with meal vouchers, internet, PC, mobile phone, and reimbursements for when you go abroad
- We immediately provide you with a full-time contract of indefinite duration