Karting Track Accessories
SMS-Timing can provide timing LED board solutions for indoor as well as outdoor karting tracks.
Suited to your personal needs, we can supply your karting center with high-quality scoreboards.
When you connect them to the timing software, they allow your drivers and other customers to follow lap times and driver positions. They improve the experience of customers on your track!
DMX light controller/ Light Control BoxConnected to the SMS-Timing software, the lights can be configured as you wish. For instance: green lights during the race, orange 30 seconds before the end, and red when the race is over. When there is an accident, simply press a button on the remote control and the orange lights will be turned on. Of course, the lights can also be managed manually from the timing software.
This can be fun when drivers see the flags around. It can be also helpful for the track marshal to operate.
Extra product information
Show the score as you like it
There are no limits in numbers, just show it like it fits better for you!
With SMS-Timing software you will be able to show your timing on virtually all kinds of screens. Use the show board to improve the customer experience at your go-kart track
Display your lead board as LED or LCD, HDTVs, Older TVs, Projectors, and many others.
We recommend these flags for your rental karting track:
- 1 chequered flag (80x100cm) / Indicating the end of a race.
- 1 red flag (80x100cm) / Indicating the race is stopped due to unforeseen circumstances.
- 3 blue flags (60x80cm) / Indicated a faster driver is behind them and to signal an overtaking.
- 2 yellow flags (60x80cm) / Indicating to drive with caution, for example, a stopped kart on track.
- 1 black flag (60x80cm) / indicating an infraction. The driver has to bring the kart to the pits on the next lap.
- 1 green (60x80cm) / This flag is waved at the beginning of the race to indicate the start.